Schedule a talk with one of our advisors to learn more about Summitry and how we can help you get a foothold on your financial life.
Join an acclaimed and collegial, 30+ person firm that helps families thrive through the unique set of financial opportunities and challenges posed by life in the Bay Area. Summitry combines comprehensive financial planning and institutional-grade investment management to secure better futures for our clients.
Our Business Development (BD) team is seeking an experienced and energetic individual to serve as Principal, reporting to the Chief Growth Officer. This team member will focus on lead generation and new business execution in the high net worth channel. The BD Principal will develop productive cross-referral relationships with custodian referral partners in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Build close ties and credibility with custodian referral partners who have relationships with high net worth individuals and families
- Effectively represent Golub Group’s investment philosophy and financial planning services in meeting with custodian referral partners and prospective clients, and provide valuable and trustworthy financial planning insights and portfolio-related advice in these exchanges
- Properly qualify prospects
- Close new business within our defined sales process. Commit to quarterly and annual goals, and execute.
- Manage smooth transition of new client to Golub Group’s management services, setting expectations to ensure retention long after the close
- Partner with Private Client Group Financial Advisors in order to convey key information on client’s financial situation and objectives
- Become an integral part of the BD process, assist the team in continuous improvements, and seek personal and professional growth
• 5 years’ experience in advisory/retail investment sales with proven success and entrepreneurial drive
• Highly organized; strong attention to detail and communication skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize, and work independently and in a team environment as needed
• Experience with MS Outlook and CRM technology
• Strong CFA and/or CFP credential (or interest in pursuing these designations) a plus
Compensation: salary, performance-based production based trailers and bonus programs linked to personal and firm productivity
- Company profit-sharing plan (eligible after 6 months of employment plus 1 full quarter)
- Annual bonus based on successfully completing team metrics
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account and 401K plan