Schedule a talk with one of our advisors to learn more about Summitry and how we can help you get a foothold on your financial life.
An excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate or individual who is eager to get their foot in the door in a professional environment and/or the finance industry! Join an acclaimed and collegial, 30+ person financial advisory firm on its way to becoming the most admired advisory firm serving high‐net‐worth individuals in the Bay Area. Summitry combines in‐house asset and wealth management expertise to deliver growth and income with a long‐term investment approach.
We are seeking a warm, friendly person for our Office Administrator position. This person will be our brand ambassador, greeting clients and guests in person and over the phone. He/she is responsible for the day‐to‐day smooth operations of the office and supports the Sales/Business Development team. We are looking for a team player who is energetic, proactive, hard‐working, and humble. They must demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential information. Candidates will have a strong desire to ensure a polished, professional office environment is maintained, consistent with our high‐end brand identity.
- Professionally greets visitors in‐person and on the telephone
- Answers phones, directs calls, and takes messages
- Collaborates with external IT consultants in providing internal troubleshooting support for software, hardware, and system issues and support during system upgrades, installations and conversions
- Schedules internal and external lunches, meetings, and firm events
- Organizes and maintains office/kitchen cleanliness, supplies, and mail
- Primary contact for vendors related to kitchen and office supplies, catering, postage machine, etc.
- Supports Sales/Business Development: sales meeting preparation (materials, scheduling), coordinating with prospects and Referral Partners, and data entry and reporting
- Assists Operations, Talent, and Strategy teams with overflow and special projects
- College degree strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently but also be a proactive contributing team member
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on projects effectively
- Ability to multi‐task
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- Team player, self‐starter and desire to put the clients’ best interests first
- Pay based on experience. Company profit‐sharing plan (eligible after 6 months of employment plus 1 full quarter).
- Annual bonus based on successfully completing team metrics
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account and 401K plan.